Saturday, July 24, 2010

Anyone else?

Ok. So I have a problem and I am hoping I am not the only one. So I have a pretty serious crush on a guy I have never met. Yeah, I know pretty bad huh. Anyways I am not saying his name cause its irrelevant but yeah. It's interesting though because I feel that it is more then just looks because I mean who hasn't thought certain celebrities are hot but this time it feels more like a crush I used to have on this other guy (one I actually do know lol) then on celebrities I just think are hot. I know it sounds crazy I mean the closest I have to "know" him is from the interviews I have seen him do but, I don't know. I am hoping blogging about this will help and I have mentioned it to one of my friends but other then that I don't know. I mean it would help if I met him, even if he was an ass at least then I would be able to move on but......geeeeeeeze........Please tell me I am not the only totally insane one out there :S

No comments: