Just want to say that my grandmom is undergoing triple bipass surgery tomorrow and my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.....Get Well Soon Grandmom.....
She is doing soooo much better and getting better everyday.... I am totally having so much fun. Went on a motorcycle ride yesterday as well as been doing other fun stuff. It totally sucks that you couldn't make it out here though. It would have been even more fun with you here. Miss you
2 comments:
Hope your grandma is doing well. I hope that you are having fun!! Love you girl~!!
She is doing soooo much better and getting better everyday.... I am totally having so much fun. Went on a motorcycle ride yesterday as well as been doing other fun stuff. It totally sucks that you couldn't make it out here though. It would have been even more fun with you here. Miss you
Post a Comment